Positive TV

Chocolate Bunny Melts Under Incandescent Light, Survives LED Light

Filed Under: Channels, Topic of the Week

Stay Updated with Positive News…

Don’t miss out on all the positive things going on in our World… get a dose of positivity right in your inbox. Simply enter your email below and click “Stay Positive!”

A chocolate bunny is placed under a 65W incandescent light and a 12W Cree LRP-38 LED lights. About 90 minutes later, the chocolate bunny under the incandescent light melts since about 90 percent of energy from them is emitted as heat. Energy efficient LED lights produce significantly less heat. In the middle of the time lapse, the bunny under the incandescent light fell over. You’ll see my hand adjusting the plate so the chocolate bunny remains in the shot.